- GERARD BERTRAND GRIS BLANC ROSE Southern France. This Rose is characterized by its pale, almost crystalline color. Gris Blanc is elegant, fruity and dry.
- CHATEAU RIOTOR COTES DE PROVANCE* Cotes de Provance is a lovely pale rose color with vio let highlights. This is an elegant, balanced rose with fine length on the palate and a fresh, crisp finish.
- BANSHEE ROSE OF PINOT NOIR* Mendocino County California. Pink-orange hue immediately lightens the mood a little bit. On the nose, vibrant Mandarin orange and Dry Creek peach skins swirl around. In the mouth those aromas are echoed again in flavors with the addition of mid-summer strawberries and a hint of grapefruit.
- ANEW ROSE* Columbia Valley Washington. This is a lovely dry style rose with crisp, fresh flavors and vibrant fruit aromas of strawberry, watermelon and peach
- ARGIOLAS SERRA LORI* Sardinia Italy. Composed of four Sardinian grapes ideally suited to rose styles. Cannonau and Monica lend strawberry fruitiness, while Cariganao and Bovale Sardo bring freshness and aroma. Serra Lori is juicy, and full of red berry flavor, offering refreshment and perfect accompaniment to the summer table.
- LA PETIT PERRIER ROSE* Central Loire France. On the nose, the wine develops subtle aromas of raspberry and cherry with hints of rose petals. Fresh and lively on the palate where we again find the fruity, floral aromas against a mineral backdrop.